Welcome to the Pardot User Group Christmas Quiz. Here’s your chance to win some swag!
1 / 10
1. What do variable tags do when you use them in an email?
2 / 10
2. A user selected ‘wait up to a maximum of five days’ for the trigger on their engagement program. What will happen during this part of the program?
3 / 10
3. What is the minimum information you need to convert a visitor to a prospect in Pardot?
4 / 10
4. When you delete an asset, it’s moved to the recycle bin. Which of the following assets can you restore from the recycle bin? (choose three)
5 / 10
5. What is the name of the function used by Engage for Gmail to add prospects directly to a list?
6 / 10
6. Pardot assigns an initial grade of D to all Prospects. What is the range of letter grade weightings?
7 / 10
7. In which two ways can a prospect’s score be changed? (Choose two)
8 / 10
8. Which standard connectors can be activated in Pardot [Choose two answers]
9 / 10
9. In Pardot Engagement Studio, each individual email in an engagement program can have a specific time set to send.
When scheduling emails, you cannot specify a time. If you use the Send only during business hours feature, then Pardot will send your email at when the “Day Start” time you’ve set on that date resumes. If you do not use that feature, then Pardot will send your email just after midnight on the morning of your scheduled send.
Engagement Studio also lets you set business hours for your organization. Business hours are program-wide and restrict when your engagement program sends emails. If a prospect reaches an email send step outside of business hours, Pardot waits to send the email until the prospect is within business hours.
10 / 10
10. Which out of Scoring and Grading measures explicit information?
Your score is
The average score is 100%